- Feature: auto DB cleanup: regularly erase old submitted mailings and delete unused data.
- Feature: delay submit option, "Split on Document Preset".
- Feature: improved printing workflow for users with multiple registrations.
- Feature: new welcome screen for new users.
- Feature: prefix printer name (for multiple printers) - new edit box in printer properties.
- Feature: "compare_ignore_case" for grouping of letters with same data but in different case.
- Feature: "compare_ignore_extra_spaces" for grouping of letters with same data but where extra spaces may have been extracted.
- Fix: remote printing to shared Mailroom printer was not working when the client is not installed locally.
- Fix: deleting a page jumps to the last page of the section.
- Fix: deleting a page in an attachment/letterhead/new pack errored.
- Fix: grouping letters from the same document puts the resulting letter sections in reverse order.
- Fix: consolidating packs with different extraction field definitions (and corresponding extracted fields) ends up with error.
- Fix: shadow text detection in version 6 incorrectly detecting shadows in some cases
- fix: DBTool disconnecting on large DB backup/restore
- fix: add doc preset does not include reference field
- fix: multi reg user cannot set the printer config id going through windows printer settings, preferences.
- fix: memory leak in EPService on multiple uploads
- clone preset pair(s) to a different part of tree
- cosmetic changes in the preset cfg screen
- implement delay submit in EPService
- minor version in About box.
- re-introduced the Mailroom 5 letter deviation algorithm for inconsistent letter size.
- flag in the app section for selecting the letter deviation algorithm between loose (new Mailroom 6) and strict (Mailroom 5). Default is strict.
- fix: popup menu for applying mono colour to a page/document/letter not working.
- version number output in various log files.
- extract preset dialog check for invalid regex (e.g. *.) entered for the extraction preset match.
- fix: when auto processing single page letter and the address extraction fails, it crashes EPSvc.
- fix: disable discovery in EPService not honoured.
- fix: discovery crashing the client application in rare thread race conditions (StatusWatch on server).
- letterheads can now be applied per selected attachment(s).
- in the wizard put the attachments page before the letterheads page.
- fix: when preview/edit a pack preset with profile, the profile is not preselected.
- fix: proxy configuration not used for some internet requests.
- proxy configuration screen the option for auto-proxy temporarily removed.
- fix: importing old presets with silent send ends with option NO_POPUP not checked.
- changed default regex for letter mark/letter pages fields.
- fix: M6 crash with old default letter mark regex.
- fix: EPSvc crash on auto-processing where the attachment/letterhead is missing in the database.
- auto-save job preset after extraction too (it was updating the auto preset only on save).
- choose User Configuration dialog reformatted to work with configuration trees with many items.
- choose User Configuration dialog items in each tree branch sorted.
- department selection combo box items now sorted.
- EPSvc host name now visible in the title of the Registration screen.
- catch 22 proxy settings resolved by allowing to cancel the registration screen and enter proxy details.
- registration dialog always pre-fills account code when available.
- fixed not initialized “max spaces between fragments” and “max line distance” when you add a new preset.
- importing packs that have outgoing/queued status changes the status to submitted (to prevent being sent to server again).
- disabled certificate revocation list lookup in libcurl.