- minor version in About box.
- re-introduced the Mailroom 5 letter deviation algorithm for inconsistent letter size.
- flag in the app section for selecting the letter deviation algorithm between loose (new Mailroom 6) and strict (Mailroom 5). Default is strict.
- fix: popup menu for applying mono colour to a page/document/letter not working.
- version number output in various log files.
- extract preset dialog check for invalid regex (e.g. *.) entered for the extraction preset match.
- fix: when auto processing single page letter and the address extraction fails, it crashes EPSvc.
- fix: disable discovery in EPService not honoured.
- fix: discovery crashing the client application in rare thread race conditions (StatusWatch on server).
- letterheads can now be applied per selected attachment(s).
- in the wizard put the attachments page before the letterheads page.
- fix: when preview/edit a pack preset with profile, the profile is not preselected.
- fix: proxy configuration not used for some internet requests.
- proxy configuration screen the option for auto-proxy temporarily removed.
- fix: importing old presets with silent send ends with option NO_POPUP not checked.
- changed default regex for letter mark/letter pages fields.
- fix: M6 crash with old default letter mark regex.
- fix: EPSvc crash on auto-processing where the attachment/letterhead is missing in the database.
- auto-save job preset after extraction too (it was updating the auto preset only on save).
- choose User Configuration dialog reformatted to work with configuration trees with many items.
- choose User Configuration dialog items in each tree branch sorted.
- department selection combo box items now sorted.
- EPSvc host name now visible in the title of the Registration screen.
- catch 22 proxy settings resolved by allowing to cancel the registration screen and enter proxy details.
- registration dialog always pre-fills account code when available.
- fixed not initialized “max spaces between fragments” and “max line distance” when you add a new preset.
- importing packs that have outgoing/queued status changes the status to submitted (to prevent being sent to server again).
- disabled certificate revocation list lookup in libcurl.